An acclaimed speaker with a lively, conversational style, Sensory Logic's president, Dan Hill, addresses a wide range of topics. When it comes to business issues, he provides valuable insights about the role of emotions in the workplace, ranging from leadership and change management to branding, product design, advertising, sales, and consumers' retail or service experiences. Dan also speaks about the facial expressions and emotional dynamics present in national and international politics, sports, crime, and celebrity scandals.
To give a sense of the range of topics covered, here's a sampling of speeches given by Dan Hill in the past year include the following:
||London||Measuring Emotional Preference
||Effective Brand Segmentation
|ABA Marketing Strategies Conference
||Emotional Management in Law Firm Marketing|
||Dubai||New Scientific Measures & Implications for Media|
|Innovation & Marketing Summit||Chicago, IL
||How the Eye, Heart and Pocketbook Align|
View Dan's Speech Locations on a larger map
"[Dan] was an awesome speaker. Everyone I've talked to has said they'll be buying his book(s). I know I will."
- Judy Thompson, AdClub Cincinatti, Cincinatti, OH
"...Thank you for your inspiring story and your mindblowing talent and expertise. What an experience!"
- Femke Lans, Director, blooming trainingsbureau, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
"Thank you so much for today's session at OMD Predicts, the best presentation by far and...very inspiring."
- Alan Azar, Business Intelligence Director, Omnicom Media Group, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
"Once again, many thanks for your inspired presentation at our event, you were quite literally the star of the show! The buzz was truly excellent."
- Eric Mirabel, Business Development Director, Omnicom Media Group, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
"I thought that you would be interested to have the feedback from delegates on your session. They rated the content at 93% and your style at 99% - obviously making you the star of the show!"
- Deborah Parkes, Non Executive Director, Future Foundation, Redhill, United Kingdom
"I had the pleasure of attending a one day seminar conducted by Dan Hill on facial coding which was incorporated in a company annual meeting. The topic appealed to me as I interact with many people on a daily basis. Part of my job is working with clients on change management. Having (although a very simplistic) understanding of facial coding has helped me with my interactions with clients. I believe there is a definite link between emotions and facial expressions. My goal is to develop a stronger comfort level with this unique skill."
- Maureen Hazen, Associate Director, Navigant Consulting, Philadelphia, PA
"What a great event this morning – I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the topic and will be purchasing Dan's books to share with my staff here. I could've listened to Dan's subject material all day – fascinating stuff."
- Audrey Isaac, Director, Sales & Marketing, Event & Conference Services, American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY
"Dan did a terrific job at our BMA monthly chapter event. His engaging presentation was very thought-provoking for our members. His ability to marry facial coding expertise and analysis into practical, everyday interactions in the business-to-business (or as he likes to call it – 'business to person') world offers a distinct edge for more effective branding, engagement and market share."
- Victor Hallberg, Medical Technology Consultant and Member, Board of Directors for Minnesota Chapter of the Business Marketing Association, Minneapolis, MN
"The presentation of Dan Hill kept me on positive alert from the first word till the final closing. It was not only the invaluable information but also the way he was 'drawing' on the stage and transfering the messages into our minds. Great experience. I wish I could meet him again!"
- Panagiotis Manetos, Commercial & Marketing Manager, Ergonomia, Greece
News + Announcements
Dan's Upcoming Keynote Speeches
February 9-12, 2014
iMedia Brand Summit, FL
1509 Marshall Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413